[Evergreen-general] Call for Nominations - The Evergreen Project Board 2023 Election

Kate Coleman kcoleman at jeffcolib.org
Wed Feb 22 08:57:13 EST 2023

The Evergreen Project Board is kicking off our nomination process! This
year, we have two (2) open board seats to fill, both for three (3) year
terms.

Nominations may be made by any individual who has contributed to Evergreen
or is employed by an institution that runs Evergreen. The deadline for
nominations is March 10, 2023.

You may nominate yourself or another person by filling out this form:

https://forms.gle/m1wk5iDNeZMyaDaM9

Nominees will be announced and voter registration will begin on

March 17th. Voting will begin on Monday, April 3rd and end on Wednesday,
April 12th.

Election results will be announced the week of April 17th.

Information about the Board and its function in the community can be found

here: https://evergreen-ils.org/governance/.

Questions about serving on the Board, or the nomination or election process
should be sent to elections at evergreen-ils.org.

Thank you,

Kate Coleman, on behalf of The Evergreen Project