[Evergreen-general] Volume and Copy level holds are missing from View Holds tab

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Feb 22 16:12:29 EST 2023

I am seeing both copy and title level holds for Spare in the PINES catalog
in the view holds tab.. However, the holds count is wonky  . -- 462 but if
I page through, there appear to be over 1000.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.

It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live
near him. *— J.R.R. Tolkien*

On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 2:26 PM Tina Ji via Evergreen-general <