[Evergreen-general] Z39.50 COnnection Unsuccesfully

ARIEZ HAZARIL PRIVATE LIBRARY (AHPL) ppah at ahsolutionenterprise.net
Mon Feb 27 03:01:42 EST 2023

[Open]

Hye, I'm trying to connect with Z39.50 from National Library of Malaysia that has been used iii Virtua VTLS. Does anyone have tried to connect with Z39.50 server that use iii Virtual VTLS ILS before?
Below is the details of National Library of Malaysia Z39.50:
National Library of Malaysia Z39.50
IP: 110.159.244.153
PORT: 1111
DATABASE: DEFAULT
SYNTAX: MARC21/USMARC
I tested the connection to IP Address given using telnet, but seems no problem when connecting to IP Address. I also set-up the Z39.50 attributes based on the instruction I received from them (refer to attachment) but when I want to search, it shows nothing.
Enclosed with the documents in .DOCX & .PNG format:
	* Search Attribute
	* Screenshot of Telnet connection
	* Screenshot of Z39.50 Result
	* Screenshot of Z39.50 Attributes
Thanks.
ARIEZ HAZARIL BIN AB. LLAH
LIBRARIAN
Mobile: +6016-9618093
Email: ppah at ahsolutionenterprise.net
ARIEZ HAZARIL PRIVATE LIBRARY (AHPL)
PERPUSTAKAAN PERIBADI ARIEZ HAZARIL (PPAH)
102-2-2 PPR SRI PANTAI, JALAN LEMBAH PANTAI,
59200 KUALA LUMPUR, W. P. K. L. MALAYSIA.

www.ppah.ahsolutionenterprise.net (http://www.ppah.ahsolutionenterprise.net/)

	 (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public)
	The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.