[Evergreen-general] help with Hold Groups presentation

misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us
Thu Jan 12 10:29:02 EST 2023

1. How long have you used Hold Groups? Since they became available to use
2. How many groups do you have? 24
3. Do you use author groups, genre groups, both, or something else altogether? I use Author
4. Are you and your patrons happy with how Hold Groups function? Yes, It makes everyone happy. And I love it because I don't have to worry about who gets a book first and making someone upset because the holds group picks patrons on the list at random
5. Is there anything you would say to a library considering using Hold Groups? It is a wonderful thing and can be used in so many different ways to help your work flow and customer service quality.

Misty Morse [She/Her]
Head Librarian Assistant/Cataloger/Notary Public
Clinton Public Library
765-832-8349
313 S. 4th St. Clinton, In.,47842

  “Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” —
Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery

On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 10:13 AM, Diane Disbro via Evergreen-general  wrote: Good morning -
If you use Hold Groups at your library, will you please answer a few questions about your experience? I will anonymize your responses and use them in a presentation that I am preparing.
1. How long have you used Hold Groups?
2. How many groups do you have?
3. Do you use author groups, genre groups, both, or something else altogether?
4. Are you and your patrons happy with how Hold Groups function?
5. Is there anything you would say to a library considering using Hold Groups?
Thank you.
Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Circulation Coordinator