[Evergreen-general] Reports Interest Group Next Meeting Rescheduled to Thursday, January 26th

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Mon Jan 23 09:50:30 EST 2023

Hi all,

In anticipation of some bad weather in my area on Wednesday, I've
rescheduled the Reports Interest Group meeting from Wednesday the 25th to
Thursday the 26th. I hope everyone who would normally be there can still
make it, but if not, we will be using the Evergreen community Zoom account
for the first time and will record the meeting.

We will be discussing using and testing the Simple Reporter with real world
data, and may even do some real-time testing with production data if time
allows.

The meeting agenda is available here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:meetings:2023-01-25

(Note the URL still has the old date).