[Evergreen-general] MARC Import Error

Deanna Frazee DFrazee at killeentexas.gov
Thu Jun 1 15:16:30 EDT 2023

This has been happening to us since we upgraded a couple of months ago.  We have not had any luck by changing sources, so we are currently using Z39.50 to upload every record individually.  My cataloger is not thrilled at all.

Deanna Frazee
Director of Library Services
Killeen Public Library
City of Killeen, Texas