[Evergreen-general] MARC Import Error

Johnathon Redmon jredmon at monticello.lib.in.us
Thu Jun 1 15:12:35 EDT 2023

I'm not sure what the code on the side of the screen means (not a
programmer) But I do randomly have batch import freeze after the first
upload progress step/loading bar. Sometimes downloading the record from a
different source, then trying to upload it again works. Ipage and B&T are
my 2 top sources when not using z39.50.