[Evergreen-general] Questions are the use of Evergreen's Credit Card Payment Type

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Mon Jun 5 13:55:03 EDT 2023

Hello Courtney, If you have access to editing the templates, it looks like
you can remove the "required" attribute from that form field by editing
line 49 of templates/staff/circ/patron/t_cc_payment_dialog.tt2

https://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=blob;f=Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/circ/patron/t_cc_payment_dialog.tt2;hb=72941bf986f059451822badf40aae7135fcbc038#l49

But I don't know if that would take care of it fully or not.  You could
also edit the default value to insert "N/A" in the form by default.

Looks like the approval code being required was added in Evergreen 3.0.4,
so by backing out those changes you could prevent it from being required...
but it looks like there are a number of checks.  Setting a default value
may be much easier.

You can possibly add to the <input> tag, add a value="N/A" which might take
care of it.
Josh

On Mon, Jun 5, 2023 at 7:47 AM Brown, Courtney via Evergreen-general <