[Evergreen-general] Questions are the use of Evergreen's Credit Card Payment Type

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Mon Jun 5 14:04:30 EDT 2023

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 5, 2023 at 1:55 PM Josh Stompro via Evergreen-general <

> Hello Courtney, If you have access to editing the templates, it looks like
> you can remove the "required" attribute from that form field by editing
> line 49 of templates/staff/circ/patron/t_cc_payment_dialog.tt2
>

> https://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=blob;f=Open-ILS/src/templates/staff/circ/patron/t_cc_payment_dialog.tt2;hb=72941bf986f059451822badf40aae7135fcbc038#l49
>
> But I don't know if that would take care of it fully or not.  You could
> also edit the default value to insert "N/A" in the form by default.

Unfortunately, that won't work - Evergreen requires that _something_ be
present in the approval code field, as otherwise it will refuse to record
the payment. However, it doesn't matter what you put in the field, so long
as it isn't blank.

Regards,

Galen
--