[Evergreen-general] Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Sat Jun 10 15:24:26 EDT 2023

It's several years out of date, but it looks like the Georgia Center for
Inclusive Design and Innovation did an Accessibility Evaluation
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=accessibility:evergreen_evaluation_report.pdf>
of Evergreen in June 2019.

Accessibility has not always been a focus in the community but has been
getting a lot more love lately and I know some of the problems identified
in that report have been fixed while others remain.

I'm hoping someone else will chime in if there are more current resources
we can point you towards.

Benjamin Kalish
Cataloger / Technology Librarian
Forbes Library Technical Services

bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
413-587-1011

Support Forbes Library:

   - Consider giving a gift
   <https://forbeslibrary.org/giving/donate-online/> to Forbes Library
   - Vote for the Friends of Forbes in the Florence Bank Community Grant
   Program <https://www.florencebank.com/vote>.
   - Join the Friends of Forbes today <https://forbeslibrary.org/friends/>!

Currently reading: *Divergence *by C. J. Cherryh
Just Finished: *Word Nerd: Dispatches from the Games, Grammar, and Geek
Underground by John D. Williams*

For information about accessibility at the library, please see:
http://forbeslibrary.org/accessibility/

On Tue, Jun 6, 2023 at 8:36 AM PYF HTMLCSS via Evergreen-general <