[Evergreen-general] Evergreen 3.11.0a not properly switching into Czech in the staff client

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Tue Jun 20 16:10:40 EDT 2023

Hi Linda. I've looked at this a bit today and can say that it shouldn't have anything to do with that cookie message. It seems like the transition between the Angular (/eg2/) and AngularJS (/eg/) sides of the client doesn't work correctly, but I do see in the browser console "Applying locale cs-CZ" so the cookie is arriving and being parsed as expected, but for some reason isn't taking effect. I'll keep looking but wanted to let you know that I do at least have an idea what it *isn't*. :)

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator