[Evergreen-general] Evergreen 3.11.0a not properly switching into Czech in the staff client

Linda Jansová linda.jansova at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 16:35:25 EDT 2023

Hi Jason,

Thank you very much for looking into this!

Perhaps it may be useful - especially now that it seems that the cookies
are not to blame for this :-) - to mention that we are on Ubuntu 20.04
LTS and the latest OpenSRF tarball has been used.

If there is any other piece of information that might be useful, we will
be more than happy to provide it.

Linda