[Evergreen-general] Community Multi Factor Authentication Meeting July 19

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxoli.org
Wed Jun 28 12:15:26 EDT 2023

Hello all,

Equinox Open Library Initiative along with the Evergreen Community
Development Initiative are convening a community meeting to discuss paths
forward for Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) in Evergreen.

The meeting will be July 19, 2023, at 2pm ET / 11am PT.

For some background information, please feel free to review the below
report commissioned by CW MARS in 2021. While we will not necessarily
follow the recommendations in this report exactly, it does provide a
comprehensive survey of MFA options and their potential interactions with
Evergreeen's staff client and OPAC.

https://yeti.equinoxoli.org/dev/public/techspecs/mfa_report_rev2.pdf

Meeting information below:

=============

*Evergreen Community Multi Factor Authentication Discussion*
Jul 19, 2023, 2:00 – 3:00 PM (America/New_York)

*Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.*
https://meet.goto.com/239766789

*You can also dial in using your phone.*
Access Code: 239-766-789
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123 <+14086503123,,239766789>

*Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:*
https://meet.goto.com/install

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,
Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development