[Evergreen-general] Is anybody interested in talking about Aspen discovery?

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at wlsmail.org
Wed Jun 28 15:56:24 EDT 2023

Hi all,

We recently rolled out the Aspen discovery layer, and are finding a number
of features that were in our Evergreen OPAC that are not (yet) supported in
Aspen, and that our patrons very vocally miss.

I know there are at least a few other Evergreen sites using Aspen, so I'm
thinking it could be helpful to share experiences, patron feedback,
lessons learned, identify common issues, and maybe consolidate our
efforts for development (regardless of Aspen host)?

Lindsay

*Lindsay Stratton*
*Systems Librarian*
Westchester Library System