[Evergreen-general] Is anybody interested in talking about Aspen discovery?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jun 28 16:10:18 EDT 2023

This is something that we are interested in talking about. My understanding
is that Aspen cannot currently support consortiums that have different
resources for various systems unless each system has its own landing
page/subdomain, so it wouldn't work for us as-is. Because of that, we
haven't dug any further into what other features would be lost if we used
it.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Wed, Jun 28, 2023 at 3:57 PM Lindsay Stratton via Evergreen-general <