[Evergreen-general] Is anybody interested in talking about Aspen discovery?

Sharon Douglas douglass at gsuite.larl.org
Thu Jun 29 10:22:43 EDT 2023

LARL's interested in this topic,
We are very seriously considering this discovery layer.

On Wed, Jun 28, 2023 at 2:57 PM Lindsay Stratton via Evergreen-general <

> Hi all,
>
> We recently rolled out the Aspen discovery layer, and are finding a number
> of features that were in our Evergreen OPAC that are not (yet) supported in
> Aspen, and that our patrons very vocally miss.
>
> I know there are at least a few other Evergreen sites using Aspen, so I'm
> thinking it could be helpful to share experiences, patron feedback,
> lessons learned, identify common issues, and maybe consolidate our
> efforts for development (regardless of Aspen host)?
>
> Lindsay
>
> *Lindsay Stratton*
> *Systems Librarian*
> Westchester Library System
> 570 Taxter Rd., 4th Floor
> Elmsford, NY 10523
> lstratton at wlsmail.org

[image: Company logo]
*Sharon Douglas*
Automation Coordinator
douglass at gsuite.larl.org | 218-233-3757 ext. 138
*Lake Agassiz Regional Library *
118 5th Street South
Moorhead, MN 56560
www.larl.org
*Our mission is to enrich lives and strengthen communities.*