[Evergreen-general] Islandora's newest core committer

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri May 19 13:21:51 EDT 2023

That's awesome, Kathy! Thank you for the update on Yamil! :-)

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>
573-234-4914
https://mobiusconsortium.org <http://mobiusconsortium.org>
MOSS Help Desk: help at mobiusconsortium.org / 877-312-3517
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Input | Maximizer | Intellection | Relator | Adaptability

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 12:09 PM Kathy Lussier via Evergreen-general <