[Evergreen-general] Evergreen Feedback Fest Starts NOW!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Nov 7 13:31:15 EST 2023

Thank you for letting me know - I can confirm that OPAC search isn't
working on that server for some reason. It is working within the staff
client, so I will have to do some research.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 12:19 PM Cerninakova Eva via Evergreen-general <