[Evergreen-general] Inconsistent White Screens with Hatch

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Tue Nov 7 16:55:59 EST 2023

I forwarded all of this information to Missouri Evergreen libraries. Two
have replied that they don't use Hatch and are still seeing an increase in
White Screen incidents.

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Circulation Coordinator
Scenic Regional Library
251 Union Plaza Drive
Union, MO 63084
(636) 583-0652 ext  110
ddisbro at scenicregional.org

On Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 3:07 PM Daniel Guarracino via Evergreen-general <