[Evergreen-general] Czech test server for the Feedback Fest?

Linda Jansová linda.jansova at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 03:00:55 EST 2023

Dear Blake,

Do you think you could also switch on Czech for the OPAC?

It might be useful to compare what we are seeing on Terran's testbox
server (where the Czech OPAC is available but not the staff client) to
what we would see on your bugsquash3 server where the Czech staff client
can be switched on...

Thank you very much for considering this request :-)!

Linda