[Evergreen-general] 3.12-beta available

Linda Jansová linda.jansova at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 12:33:29 EST 2023

Thank you very much, Terran!

I have just had a quick look at terran-main and it seems to me that
although one can select Czech in the staff client, there are basically
no Czech strings in the interface.

Do you think you can check whether the staff client localization is
properly set up?

Of course, we are eager to give it a try now that a number of i18n bugs
should be resolved :-)...

Thank you!

Linda