[Evergreen-general] Activating POs stopped working a few days after 3.11 upgrade

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Fri Oct 13 09:59:52 EDT 2023

Hello Tiffany,  Thank you for the suggestions, we will try them out.

We just realized that all our tests before we migrated, and the
successful orders were re-orders, so the activation didn't need to pull in
new records as part of the process.  So that narrows it down to being
record loading related also.

Josh