[Evergreen-general] vendors for online registration & text messages

Katie Greenleaf Martin kgm at sparkpa.org
Tue Oct 24 09:03:37 EDT 2023

Hello Evergreen Community & friends 😊

PaILS is currently looking for vendors for two services for our consortium and is looking for recommendations/references/thoughts from other Evergreen libraries & consortia.

  1.  We plan to implement online card registration & renewal for a pilot group of libraries in 2024. I have enjoyed seeing the Quipu registration forms that several of you have sent in a separate thread – if you haven’t shared yours yet, or you use a different vendor, I’d love to hear about it!
  2.  We are looking for a text messaging service to improve delivery over our current SMS/MMS gateway methods. We’re currently looking at MessageBee and ShoutBomb – so if you have experience with either of these, or you are using a different vendor/solution for this, I would enjoy hearing your thoughts.

Thanks so much!
Katie

Ps: please feel free to ping me off-list if you have thoughts that you don’t want to make public – kgm at sparkpa.org<mailto:kgm at sparkpa.org> or 717.873.9461

[cid:image001.png at 01DA0658.ECA58490]Katie Greenleaf Martin (she/her), Executive Director
Pennsylvania Integrated Library System (PaILS) | SPARK
(717) 873-9461 | kgm at sparkpa.org<mailto:kgm at sparkpa.org>
support.sparkpa.org<https://support.sparkpa.org/> | support at sparkpa.org<mailto:support at sparkpa.org>