[Evergreen-general] Help with install

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Wed Oct 25 08:08:58 EDT 2023

Willie,

Edit the /etc/ld.so.conf.d/opensrf.conf so that the line looks like this:

/openils/lib

It has to begin with a "/" so that the dynamic loader knows where to
find the libraries.

After you do that, do the ldconfig as root, and then `osrf_control -l
--restart-all`.

Things should work, now. If not, let us know what errors you get.

Good luck,
Jason Stephenson