[Evergreen-general] Staff Training Roundtable

Seth Erickson serickson at tds.lib.mn.us
Tue Sep 19 21:45:20 EDT 2023

Jennifer,

That's a great idea!  I would be interested in that.

-Seth

Seth Erickson
Director of IT Systems
Traverse des Sioux Library System
833-837-5422  ext. 703
507-237-6085 (cell)
serickson at tds.lib.mn.us
Submit a Tech Support Ticket
<https://tdslib.on.spiceworks.com/portal/tickets>
 ---
serickson at tds.lib.mn.us
Submit a Tech Support Ticket
<https://tdslib.on.spiceworks.com/portal/tickets>

On Tue, Sep 19, 2023 at 5:27 PM Cheryl Middleton via Evergreen-general <