[Evergreen-general] Serials question: why would receiving an issuance fail?

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Wed Feb 14 19:05:08 EST 2024

I've deleted the issuances, I've set up a new caption and pattern and
predicted new issuances, but even the new issuances fail to be received.
It's only one library having the problem. Other libraries on the same bib
with their own caption and pattern have their issuances succeed at being
received.

I feel like there's some conflict in a serial table somewhere that is
preventing the issuances being received, but I can't find it. How do I find
it and fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Mary

--