[Evergreen-general] The Evergreen Project Board - Call for nominations open!

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Thu Feb 15 15:39:33 EST 2024

The Evergreen Project Board nomination process is now underway! We need to fill four (4) open positions, three of which are for three-year terms. The fourth is for a one-year term that will complete the term of a seat being vacated early.

Any individual who has contributed to the Evergreen open-source ILS community or is employed by an institution that uses the Evergreen ILS is eligible to be nominated as a candidate for an Evergreen Project Board seat. The deadline for nominations is Friday, March 1, 2024.

You may nominate another person or nominate yourself by filling out the form at https://forms.gle/3ZtZwqreTdBAoNPN8.  Self-nominations are encouraged.

Voter registration will begin the week of March 11.

The slate of candidates will be announced following the Evergreen Project Board meeting on Thursday, March 21, and voting will occur the week of March 25.

Information about the Board and what it does for the community can be found on the governance page: https://evergreen-ils.org/governance/ <https://evergreen-ils.org/governance/>

Please feel free to contact me or any other member of the Board if you have any questions about serving on the board or about the nomination / election process.

Ruth Frasur Davis (she/they)
President
Evergreen Project Board
Coordinator
Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium
Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 232-3691