[Evergreen-general] Evergreen 3.11.3 & 3.12.1 Released

Courtney Earl Matthews cmatthews at upei.ca
Fri Feb 16 14:46:10 EST 2024

Hi Ruth and all,

I you're all well and congratulations on the recent releases!

At UPEI we've begun discussing our next upgrade. We're using 3.8 and are tentatively looking at Spring/early Summer upgrade.
Do you have a sense of when 3.12.2 and the 3.13 series will be released?

Best,

Courtney.

~~~~~

Courtney Matthews (he/him)

Systems Librarian

University of Prince Edward Island

I acknowledge we are on Epekwitk, part of the ancestral, unceded and unsurrendered territory of the Mi'kmaw Nation, and on which this institution stands. This territory is covered by the Treaties of Peace and Friendship, which recognize Mi'kmaw title and establish the ongoing relationship between the Mi'kmaw Nation and the Crown. We are all treaty people.