[Evergreen-general] Evergreen 3.11.3 & 3.12.1 Released

Jane Sandberg sandbergja at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 15:12:58 EST 2024

Hi Courtney,

3.12.2 is scheduled for next week.  I know that the release team for 3.13
just assembled this week, and I don't believe a schedule has been posted
yet, but I would expect it to be posted on this page
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_roadmap> once it
is decided.

Hope this helps, and wishing you well on your upgrade!

  -Jane