[Evergreen-general] Job Posting - Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium Director

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Tue Feb 20 15:52:03 EST 2024

Hello all,

Is it weird to announce my own job being posted?  Maybe, but I'm doing it anyway.

It has been my great honor to be associated with the Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium for the past 16 years.  We are now a consortium of over 130 public library systems in Indiana and administered through the Indiana State Library.  Please check out the linked description and feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

https://workforindiana.in.gov/job/Indianapolis-Evergreen-Indiana-Library-Consortium-Director-IN-46204/1134263800/

Ruth Frasur Davis (she/they)
Coordinator
Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium
Evergreen Community Development Initiative
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 232-3691