[Evergreen-general] Job Posting - Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium Director

misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us
Tue Feb 20 15:56:56 EST 2024

Oh, Wow! You will be missed and good luck on your next adventure :)
Misty Morse [She/Her]
Head of Adult Services
Clinton Public Library
https://clintonpl.lib.in.us/ (https://clintonpl.lib.in.us/)
765-832-8349
313 S. 4th St. Clinton, In.,47842
The only thing that you absolutely have to know,
is the location of the library.
—Albert Einstein
On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 03:52 PM, "Frasur, Ruth via Evergreen-general"  wrote:
 Hello all,
 Is it weird to announce my own job being posted?  Maybe, but I’m doing it anyway.
 It has been my great honor to be associated with the Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium for the past 16 years.  We are now a consortium of over 130 public library systems in Indiana and administered through the Indiana State Library.  Please check out the linked description and feel free to contact me directly with any questions.
 https://workforindiana.in.gov/job/Indianapolis-Evergreen-Indiana-Library-Consortium-Director-IN-46204/1134263800/ (https://workforindiana.in.gov/job/Indianapolis-Evergreen-Indiana-Library-Consortium-Director-IN-46204/1134263800/)
 Ruth Frasur Davis (she/they)
 Coordinator
 Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium
 Evergreen Community Development Initiative
 Indiana State Library
 140 N. Senate Ave.
 Indianapolis, IN 46204
 (317) 232-3691