[Evergreen-general] LP 1948991: Administration Options - Mismatch with headers

Gina Monti gmonti at biblio.org
Sat Jan 13 09:07:08 EST 2024

Hi All,

Because this is an older ticket, I think it needs to be brought into an
email chain to continue discussion.

Basically, the labels of the links within admin pages don't actually match
the headers in the specific pages themselves.  I would like to work on part
of the bug, but there needs to be a general agreement on if we should
change the link or the headers.

Personally, I would suggest changing the headers for now because I'm more
used to how the links refer to the pages, and the documentation, for the
most part, refers to the link labels over the page headers.

Thoughts?

--
Gina Monti (she/her)
Evergreen Systems Manager