[Evergreen-general] LP 1948991: Administration Options - Mismatch with headers

Jason Etheridge jason at equinoxoli.org
Sat Jan 13 09:56:05 EST 2024

> Basically, the labels of the links within admin pages don't actually match the headers in the specific pages themselves.  I would like to work on part of the bug, but there needs to be a general agreement on if we should change the link or the headers.

I'd vote for changing the links, as at least some of the UI titles are
coming from the IDL, which means they may also get re-used with
reporting. That also makes for fewer files to touch, overall. We
shouldn't forget that we can also completely relabel things if the
programmer-ese is too prominent.

--
Jason Etheridge
Senior Developer