[Evergreen-general] Chromebox for computer labs?

Anne Savoie asavoie at cwmars.org
Fri Jan 26 13:38:41 EST 2024

Hi Kevin,

In some of our libraries they utilize Google Workspace to manage their
Chromebook/Chromebox devices and we use the Envisionware CloudNine
Reservation service for managing use.  We use the Envisionware LPTOne
MobilePrint product for print management.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Savoie (she/her/hers)
Systems/Networking Manager, C/W MARS, Inc.

[image: icon] asavoie at cwmars.org | [image: icon]www.cwmars.org

[image: icon] 508-755-3323 x EXT 2

On Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 7:59 PM Kevin Co via Evergreen-general <