[Evergreen-governance-l] FW: Evergreen Foundation

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Aug 4 11:03:18 EDT 2010

Hi all-

PALS has requested to join the Governance Committee.

What's the procedure to consider/accept another member to the committee?

FYI -

Both Jenny Turner and Anoop Atre from PALS are heading up the Evergreen
Reports Taskforce and I know that Anoop is active on the #evergreen IRC
channel.

Please advise/discuss.

Amy

=======================