[Evergreen-governance-l] FW: Evergreen Foundation

Corridan, Jim (ICPR) jcorridan at icpr.IN.gov
Thu Aug 5 09:22:45 EDT 2010

Perhaps Elizabeth since she chairs the committee?

Jim

From: Amy Terlaga [mailto:terlaga at biblio.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 9:01 AM
To: 'Lori Bowen Ayre'; 'Hyman, Ben EDUC:EX'
Cc: Corridan, Jim (ICPR); 'evergreen-governance-l'
Subject: RE: [Evergreen-governance-l] FW: Evergreen Foundation

So if we allow one rep from each initiative, do we put a call out on the list, asking to see if there are others who would like to participate if they do not have representation?  Or let sleeping dogs lie for now and accept those who come a-knockin'?

And on the matter of PALS, it seems like nobody is opposed to letting them in so who should get back to them?  I don't mind doing it since Jenny came to me, but I don't want to presume anything either.

Our committee structure is so loose right now, which I'm fine with, as long as we move merrily along to our exciting conclusion ...

Amy

=======================
Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services