[Evergreen-governance-l] Meeting today?

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 17 11:02:05 EDT 2010

Yes, we scheduled one for today.  Sorry I am running behind on confirmation and agenda.  Our team is in the middle of an office move.

For the agenda we will have our regular updates.  I have continued to receive requests to join the governance committee, so we will need a recap discussion of our previous email exchange.

Instructions for joining the conference call: 1. Dial
866-365-4406. 2. When prompted, enter the 7 digit access
number 9823560 followed by the pound key (#).

Talk to you later today.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org