[Evergreen-governance-l] FW: Governance Rules - Revised Draft

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Aug 31 15:40:17 EDT 2010

Three points:

1) Regarding any standing committees, it is probably best to leave it out of
the documents if we aren't sure.

2) In terms of defining contribution, I would like to suggest the following
additions to Section 2.1(a).

(vi) significant participation in project communication venues (mailing
lists, IRC channels, forums, conference calls)
(vii) hosting or significant participation in a conference planning
committee
(viii) significantly contributing to the promotion of Evergreen to the
larger library and ILS community

3) can I assume membership is approved by a simple majority?

Lori Ayre