[Evergreen-governance-l] 11/16 meeting minutes

Williamson, Cynthia cynthia.williamson at mohawkcollege.ca
Tue Dec 7 12:46:49 EST 2010

Minutes look fine to me.
Cheers, Cynthia

-----Original Message-----
From: evergreen-governance-l-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:evergreen-governance-l-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Sharp, Chris
Sent: December 7, 2010 11:01 AM
To: evergreen-governance-l
Subject: [Evergreen-governance-l] 11/16 meeting minutes

Hi all,

Apologies once again for the tardiness of these minutes.  Please let me know if there is anything to add - as I recall, much of the meeting was discussion that did not result in decisions, per se, but these minutes look a little thin to me!

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Georgia 30345
(404) 235-7147
csharp at georgialibraries.org
http://pines.georgialibraries.org/

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is prohibited.  If this communication was received in error, please
notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
the original message.