[Evergreen-governance-l] [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Details of fiscal sponsorship agreement for Evergreen & Conservancy

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Dec 7 17:35:56 EST 2010

Looks good to me, Dan.  How exciting!

As to an email contact, can we set a forwarding email address (e.g.
governance at evergreen-ils.org) that will allow us to change/add forwardees as
needed?  I recommend setting up Dan, Galen, & Elizabeth as recipients of all
things sent to governance at evergreen-ils.org (or something similar) for now.

I'm in favor of assigning 10% of assets to SFC.

Lori

--

Lori Bowen Ayre // Library Technology Consultant
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling