[Evergreen-governance-l] FW: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Details of fiscal sponsorship agreement for Evergreen & Conservancy

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Mon Dec 13 15:49:30 EST 2010

Governance Committee,

Please note that I have a question about next week's phone conference at the end of the message.

Sylvia's suggestion is good for how to handle an absence.  I would also like to suggest "Two of the three Representatives must indicate their approval of an action." be expanded to say that any two members making a decision consult with the whole committee before acting.

I agree with the word change from "developer" to "interim oversight board".

I agree with the 10% charge.

Lastly, A couple of folks have let me know that they will be away next week and unable to attend our regularly scheduled phone conference. Can I get a virtual show of hands for who will/will not be available? If we change the meeting, do we need to move it up to this week or wait until January?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org