[Evergreen-governance-l] 12-14 meeting minutes - please review

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Dec 15 15:24:32 EST 2010

Hi all,

I've attached the minutes for your review.  Those who attended, please let me know of any corrections by the end of the day tomorrow so Amy can post them.

I'd like to apologize for not sending out a reminder email with conference call dial-in instructions for yesterday's meeting.  That impacted at least a couple of people - sorry about that!

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager