[Evergreen-governance-l] Rules of Governance

Watson, Sylvia sywatson at library.IN.gov
Fri Oct 1 14:42:47 EDT 2010

Group:

I received an e-mail requesting the removal of Marcia Warner's name so her name has been deleted from the list of Initial Board members.  I think by now people have had ample opportunity to advise whether or not they want to participate as a member of the Initial Board, assuming no one is on vacation and hasn't had time to review recent e-mail.  I am ok with sending the attached version of the governance rules out to interested stakeholders for comment.  I just don't know who those individual/institutions/businesses would be and I don't recall what mechanism we decided to use to make the draft of the governance rules public.

Sylvia Watson
Indiana State Library