[Evergreen-governance-l] Rules of Governance

Watson, Sylvia sywatson at library.IN.gov
Fri Oct 1 15:29:02 EDT 2010

Group:

Attached is yet another revised version of the rules.  Chris Sharp's name has been removed, upon request.  He will still assist with various matters as requested by Elizabeth.

Chris, will you please post the rules on the OPEN-ILS website.

Amy, will you please post the rules on the RSCEL website.

Other than that, it looks like group members will need to help get the word out through e-mail announcements that include a link to the posted document.

Thanks,

Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: evergreen-governance-l-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:evergreen-governance-l-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Watson, Sylvia
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 2:43 PM
To: evergreen-governance-l at list.georgialibraries.org
Cc: evergreen-governance-l-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: [Evergreen-governance-l] Rules of Governance

Group:

I received an e-mail requesting the removal of Marcia Warner's name so her name has been deleted from the list of Initial Board members.  I think by now people have had ample opportunity to advise whether or not they want to participate as a member of the Initial Board, assuming no one is on vacation and hasn't had time to review recent e-mail.  I am ok with sending the attached version of the governance rules out to interested stakeholders for comment.  I just don't know who those individual/institutions/businesses would be and I don't recall what mechanism we decided to use to make the draft of the governance rules public.

Sylvia Watson
Indiana State Library