[Evergreen-governance-l] Evergreen Governance Meeting, Today at 1:00 p.m. EDT

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Oct 19 10:57:07 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Dial-in instructions for the call follow.

Instructions for joining the conference call: 1. Dial
866-365-4406 on your phone. 2. When prompted, enter the 7 digit access
number 9823560 followed by the pound key (#). 3. Follow any additional
instructions

Looks like we have a lot to discuss, but we also need to break by 2:00 to allow for the Evergreen Community IRC meeting that starts then.  Please pass on any non-obvious agenda items to me.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager