[Evergreen-governance-l] Evergreen Governance Meeting, Today at 1:00 p.m. EDT

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Oct 19 12:48:06 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Anticipating that we will be trying to focus on Eligibility issues, I put
together the attached document that we may be able to use to try to sort
through the issues.

The top of the document is a grid showing the different ways one can be
eligible (drawn MOSTLY from the current draft but I did add on explicitly
for 'vendors').

Most useful to our discussion are the scenarios that I put together below
the grid.

Check it out. If it is useful, we can use it today.

Lori