[Evergreen-governance-l] Proposed New Governance Changes

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Oct 21 14:01:55 EDT 2010

 I vote we get back to the version of the document that said the Board could
establish membership fees (rather than trying to tackle that now).

I think if we made it easy for people to make small contributions AND we
work on sponsorships, we could get some money in.  And plus we have the
conference money that needs a place to live.  So it would be great to get
this first piece finalized.

And, I would be happy to help with finding sponsors.  I sold an amazing
number of girl scout cookies back in the day.

Lori