[Evergreen-governance-l] FW: Be sure to do this

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Sep 1 17:17:56 EDT 2010

>The same chicken-and-egg problem would occur if we said that the board
approves new members - by what criteria do we establish initial members for
the board?

Heh-heh.  Yes, I thought of that, too.

Looks like we'll have to turn that over to the members as soon as they
approve each other.

Next question - once we think we have our acts together concerning these
by-laws, when do we solicit member feedback?

=======================
Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services
Bibliomation