[Evergreen-governance-l] Membership Dues - a bad idea?

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Sep 1 18:00:45 EDT 2010

Right.  Sorry, all.  This whole idea of individual membership is throwing
me.

I've only been acquainted with institutional membership with these types of
organizations.

So, I get it - I could be a member of the Evergreen Foundation even after I
left Bibliomation (if I were to do that, which I'm not planning on doing any
time in the near future).

Because it's open source!  Cool.

I get it now.

=======================