[Evergreen-governance-l] Last kick at the can: Software Freedom Conservancy application

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Sep 6 17:27:58 EDT 2010

Thanks, Amy!

As an update for everyone, I've been working most of the day on the
Conservancy application and associated wiki pages at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=governance:software_freedom_conservancy_membership_application  - http://ur1.ca/1iqlm if you like shorter URLs - and I'm reasonably happy with the results.

I'm going to send this off tomorrow to meet the absolute deadline from
the Conservancy; please consider this a last call for any members of the
Evergreen governance committee to raise any concerns about the content
of the application or to suggest further additions (for example, in the
area of affiliations with other for-profit or non-profit groups).

Thanks,
Dan